#YayDG – Terms and Conditions
Doing Goods is the world’s most lovable home accessory brand, your home sweet home for all those imperfect and fun home accessories. It is our mission to bring a little happiness and cheer to people’s lives near and far. We are super excited to see you are sharing your purchases with us (thank you!!) by means of tags (e.g. @doinggoods) and branded hashtags (e.g. #doinggoods, #tapisamis). And as we love seeing our products in all those lovable interiors of yours, we have contacted you through a comment on your photo or video and asked for your permission to use this content on our own channels.
When confirming the use of a photo or video with #YayDG, you:
- Confirm you’re 18 years or older;
- Give Doing Goods permission to use any photo or video tagged #YayDG in their marketing and/ or advertising, including (but not limited to) their website doing-goods.com, newsletter and social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest), until you withdraw your permission;
- Receive full credit for your own picture: your social media channel will be linked and/or name is mentioned;
- Have the possibility to withdraw your given permission at any moment in time;
- Get free publicity on Doing Goods’ social channels and their website doing-goods.com
By agreeing to these terms, you give Doing Goods a non-exclusive, royalty-free and worldwide license to use and share your photo for marketing and/or advertising purposes, including the right to reproduce, distribute and edit your photos. You represent and warrant that you own or control the rights to the material you have submitted and that you have permission from any person(s) appearing in the photos. In case products of other brands appear on the photo and this brand is mentioned on your photo, we will also mention this brand when sharing your photo. If other brands would be displayed in your photo but are not mentioned, we also can not mention this brand. Nevertheless, we can always add a mentioning later on, after request. The photo will remain your property at all times and given permission can be withdrawn. If you wish to withdraw your permission you can send us an e-mail at email@example.com and we will remove your photo from our digital channels within 14 days. If we have used your photo in our newsletter and/or magazine, it is not possible to remove the photo, but we will not use it again in the future.
We look forward to sharing your photos and welcome you in the @doinggoods community!